Updated: Apr 5
These are fun and simple quiches for the kids to make. I call these ‘kitchen sink’ quiches because you can literally add anything to them except the kitchen sink!
5 free-range eggs
2 tablespoons milk
3 tortilla wraps
Salt and pepper
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Any other leftover cooked meat or vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/Gas mark 4.
2. Take a 10cm round cookie cutter and cut 12 circles out of the tortilla wraps.
3. Line the holes of a muffin tin with the circles.
4. Crack the eggs into a jug and add the milk and seasoning.
5. Place torn spinach leaves or basil into the tortilla cases and add the chopped up cooked meat and vegetables.
6. Pour the egg mixture 2/3 the way up each tortilla case.
7. Top each quiche with half a cherry tomato or two.
8. Bake the quiches in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the egg has set.
9. Remove from the oven with oven mitts and allow to cool before removing from the tin.
10. Serve as a snack, in lunch boxes or as part of a picnic.